Help local students in your area
by offering a work experience placement to young people in education.
What’s in it for you?
- You will be helping a young person improve their employability skills – this will benefit the whole area and your industry.
- Young people are given a real chance to see the world of work for themselves.
- You will be influencing the competencies and skills that young people need for work.
- Having work placement students will enhance your kudos and can be used in your marketing campaigns.
- Participation contributes to your corporate responsibility.
- You are supporting your community.
Help us to help them.
- Employers do not pay work experience students during the time they are with you.
- Placements usually last one week.
- Students are monitored by their school and usually have a visit from a member of staff during the week.
- You will introduce your company to the students, who will be trained to undertake jobs/tasks that are suitable and safe for their age group.
- A company colleague will look after the student and liaise with either Diamond Education Service or the school.
- DES work placement staff will meet you before to clarify the roles and responsibilities and your answer questions.
Call our team for more details 0n 0208 365 5351
Nurcan Ali, Work Placements Manager email@example.com
Evaluation Form Link